Competition Days run as follows:
- Junior Guards (JG) will be dropped off in the morning and need to check in with their instructor.
- A group warm-up will be held in a designated area before the competition begins.
- There will be a designated tent for each San Diego JG group: A's, B's, C's
- The Instructors will first meet with their group to assign times and events to the JG's. After this it is the responsibility for the JG to show up to their event on time.
- In order to pick up your JG you must sign them out at the designated both.