Sewer Construction & Development
Sewer Design Guide
The Sewer Design Guide is posted here for contractors, consultants, design engineers, and public agencies.
- Sewer Design Guide - Revised May 2015
- Approved Materials List
- Encroachment Maintenance and Removal Agreement
- Design Guidelines and Templates. The latest Sewer Notes which are added to Grading or Public Improvement Plan Sheets when sewer is proposed
- Your Home Plumbing
- Notice and Agreement
- Subterranean Facility Abandonment Agreement
- How to Purchase a Sewer Lateral
- The Proper Disposal of Storm Water. Groundwater, Wastewater, and Other Types of Allowable Discharges
- Water and Sewer Fees
The program for City wastewater crews to install sewer laterals is currently suspended. Please obtain a public improvement permit and contract with a Class A licensed contractor to complete the work.
For more information on forms and project fees, visit the City's Development Services Department.