Sewer Construction and Development
Sewer Design Guide
The Sewer Design Guide is posted here for contractors, consultants, design engineers, and public agencies.
- Sewer Design Guide
- Design Guidelines and Templates - The latest Sewer Notes which are added to Grading or Public Improvement Plan Sheets when sewer is proposed. (Development Services Department)
- Water and Sewer Fees
- Approved Materials List
- Encroachment Maintenance and Removal Agreement
- Notice and Agreement
- Subterranean Facility Abandonment Agreement
- How to Purchase a Sewer Lateral
- The Proper Disposal of Storm Water, Groundwater, Wastewater and Other Types of Allowable Discharges
The program for City wastewater crews to install sewer laterals is currently suspended. Please obtain a public improvement permit and contract with a Class A licensed contractor to complete the work.
For more information on forms and project fees, please visit the City's Development Services Department website.