III. Trucked Waste Permits: Required for all wastes hauled for disposal to the sewer
Domestic Trucked Waste Permit
Haulers proposing to dispose of sanitary septic tank wastes to sewer must obtain a Domestic Trucked Waste Permit (call the IWCP for the registered domestic hauler list).
Generator Industrial Trucked Waste Permit
Businesses must obtain a generator permit and designate a hauler that is under permit with the program (call the IWCP to inquire about the registered hauler list).
- Trucked Industrial Waste Generator Permit Application
- Trucked Dilute Industrial Waste Generator Permit Application
- Trucked Waste Requirements and Procedures
Industrial Hauler Permit
Waste haulers proposing to haul industrial waste to the pump station must obtain an Industrial Hauler Permit.
- Trucked Waste Non-Routine Discharge Authorization Request Form
- Prearranged After Hours Pump Station Access Request
- Emergency After Hours Pump Station Access Information