In addition to the honor and prestige of being selected, Pilot Village projects are eligible for incentives, which include:
- Priorities on infrastructure upgrades or replacements
- Deferral on collection of fees
- Council Policy 900-12 Business Industry Incentives
- Funding sources such as handicapped access, rebates on property taxes, and revolving loan funds
- Assistance related to policies and regulations on the undergrounding of utilities, affordable housing, and Community Development Block Grants.
See more detail in the Council adopted incentives below.
- 11/17/03 - Pilot Village Incentive Program Adopted by City Council
- 9/10/03 - Planning Dept. Report. P-03-260 to the Planning Commission
- 5/14/03 - Manager’s Report No. 03-019 to Land Use and Housing Committee