Bicycle Master Plan Update
The City of San Diego Bicycle Master Plan Update provides a framework for making cycling a more practical and convenient transportation option for a wide variety of San Diegans with different riding purposes and skill-levels. The plan update evaluates and builds on the 2002 Bicycle Master Plan so that it reflects changes in bicycle user needs and changes to the City’s bicycle network and overall infrastructure.
Bicycle Master Plan
Show us which routes are most important to you! It's quick, it's easy, and it's a great way for us to learn more about what's working and what needs to be improved. It's also a great way for you to see which routes other San Diego cyclists are using. To ensure that we see your contribution, please follow these instructions carefully:
- Visit Bikely -- a terrific tool to create and share bicycle routes.
- Register with the site - Just click the 'Sign In / Join' button at the top.
- Once registered, click the ' Create Route' button at the top and follow the instructions on the site. Draw in your route and be sure to include descriptions about what can be improved.
- When you save the route, please make sure you give it a title that begins with "San Diego BMP". For example if you want to call your route the ' Coast Route', it should be saved as "San Diego BMP - Coast Route." Doing this will help us find it and include it in our analysis.
- To see what other people have entered, go to the 'Find' tab and type San Diego BMP into the search window and click 'Go.'