Recycling at home is as important as recycling at work. There are many easy ways residents can reduce waste and promote recycling on a daily basis.
If you do not have curbside recycling in your neighborhood, the City of San Diego offers home and community recycling programs and ideas.
- Curbside Recycling - Homes Serviced by the City
- Multi-family Apartment and Condo Recycling - Properties Serviced by a Private Hauler
Waste Reduction and Recycling Resources
- Appliance Recycling
- Backyard Composting
- Compost, Mulch and Wood Chips for Landscaping
- Curbside Yard Waste Recycling
- Electronics, Computers and TV Recycling
- Recycling Tips FAQs
- Setting up a Recycling Program at Home
- Summer Recycling Tips
- Universal Waste/Household Hazardous Waste
- Used Oil and Oil Filter Recycling
- Waste Reduction Tips
- What Happens to Curbside Recyclables?
- What Items Can be Recycled?
- Yard Waste Recycling at the Miramar Greenery