Balboa Park Passport Program
Savings pass offers treasures of Balboa Park at great price!
Annual Passes, One Day and Multi-Day Explore Passes and Multi-Day Pass/Zoo Combos are available at BalboaPark.org.
Recognized as the cultural heart of San Diego, Balboa Park is home to 14 of the city's most acclaimed museums. Included in the Passport are the:
- San Diego Museum of Art
- San Diego Museum of Man
- San Diego History Center
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- San Diego Automotive Museum
- Museum of Photographic Arts
- Mingei International Museum
- San Diego Art Institute - Museum of the Living Artist
- San Diego Hall of Champions Sports Museum
- Veterans Museum & Memorial Center
- San Diego Natural History Museum
- San Diego Model Railroad Museum
- Reuben H. Fleet Science Center
- San Diego Air & Space Museum
Visitors to Balboa Park will also enjoy some of the most beautiful gardens and open spaces in Southern California. The scenic backdrop to the museums is the park itself, with its incredible landscaping and architecture. Casual and fine dining facilities are located throughout the park and in the nearby downtown area.
The Passport can be purchased at participating museums, online and at the Balboa Park Visitors Center.
For group sales information, please call (619) 231-1640. For general information, please contact the Balboa Park Visitors Center at (619) 239-0512.