General Visitor Information
Rules and Regulations
- Bicycles are allowed only on designated trails, speed limit is 10 miles per hour as posted.
- Dogs must be contained on a maximum 8 foot leash at all times.
- All plants, animals, rocks, artifacts, and structures are protected. Do not remove, disturb, deface, or collect.
- Firearms, bows, slingshots, and air rifles are prohibited.
- Fires and fireworks of any kind are prohibited.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Littering and stream pollution are prohibited.
- Loud noise and amplified music are prohibited.
- Overnight Camping is prohibited.
- Parking lots are closed from sunset to 8 a.m.
- All recreational activities within the Preserve are day-use only.
Trails close during rain events and a minimum of 48 hours after due to flooding and unsafe conditions.
Open space areas are home to rattlesnakes, poison oaks, mountain lions, rugged terrain, and other hazards. Please be aware and have a safe visit to the Preserve. Bring water, sun protection, and wear good footwear.