Current Job Openings
Performance Information Technology (IT) Auditor
Jump to ...
To advance open and accountable government through accurate, independent, and objective audits and investigations that seek to improve the economy, efficiency, and effectiveness of City government.
Through performance audits, financial audits, and special investigations, the Office of the City Auditor provides essential information to assist the City Council in its decision-making process. The Office of the City Auditor also provides valuable information to City management and the general public. Our mission is to independently assess and report on City operations and services while providing objective and technically correct information.
The Office of the City Auditor is an independent office that reports to the City Council's Audit Committee.
- Andy Hanau, MPP, CIA, CFE, City Auditor
- Kyle Elser, CPA, CIA, CFE, Assistant City Auditor
- Danielle Knighten, MBA, CICA, CFS, Deputy City Auditor
- Stephen Gomez, MSCSOL, CISA, Principal IT Performance Auditor
- Chris Kime, CIA, Principal Performance Auditor
- Nathan Otto, MPP, Principal Performance Auditor
- Luis Briseño, CGAP, Principal Performance Auditor
- Danielle Novokolsky, Audit Communications & Quality Control Specialist
- Andy Horita, MAcc, MSW, CFE, CPA, Fraud Investigator
- Gina Rouza, MBA, CFE, Fraud Investigator
- Megan Jaffery, MPP, Senior Performance Auditor
- Joseph Picek, PhD, Senior Performance Auditor
- Vacant, IT Performance Auditor
- Carissa Nash, MPA, Performance Auditor II
- Marye Sanchez, Performance Auditor II
- Geoffrey Teal, MPA, Performance Auditor II
- Ruixin Chen, Performance Auditor II
- Shadi Matar, MPP, Performance Auditor I
- Danielle Kish, MAS-IA, Performance Auditor I
- Andrew Reeves, MPA, Performance Auditor I
- Nicole (Niki) Kalmus, MPP, Performance Auditor I