The City of San Diego’s OpenDSD website provides online data on properties throughout the City. This information covers:
- land development permit applications and issuances since 2003;
- inspections and completion information (including timelines, scope, decisions and costs). Click Here for Instructions on Scheduling An Inspection;
- invoice searches or Pay An Invoice Here;
- code enforcement case activity since 2011;
- discretionary and ministerial approval maps; and
- code enforcement maps.
Personal information such as phone numbers about individuals is not provided. Simply scroll down to start your search.
Interested parties can browse data by various identifiers including address. Additionally, you can browse or view the activity on interactive maps.
Search by Data
This data goes back to the year 2003 and is for both current and historical activity. See related data tips.
Search by Map
This data is for current or recent activity. See related map tips.
- Can get an understanding of past, present and future development activity in the community.
- Can choose to get involved earlier in the development process.
- Can conduct research regarding neighborhood construction.
- Can verify or get status on neighborhood code enforcement issues.
- Can cancel and schedule appointment for inspections online.
- Can pay PTS invoices online.
- Can get up-to-the-moment status of events transpiring in their project.
- Can monitor inspection activity.
- Can confirm development process timelines.
- Can research whether or not the design professional/contractor has pulled appropriate permits.
- Can validate permits when selling property.