Cadman Park is located at 4280 Avati Drive in Clairemont.
Actual Dates will be posted
Fall / Winter / Spring - From 7:30 to 10 a.m. and from 4:30 to 7 p.m.
Summer - From 7 to 9:30 a.m. and from 5 to 7:30 p.m.
There are NO leash-free hours on Independence Day, July 4, and on Saturday mornings during Little League season.
- North - Cadman School fence.
- South - Southern fence of park.
- East - Line and signs between southwest-corner of the tennis court to the western-most eucalyptus tree to the southern fence of park.
- West - Western fence and top edge of canyon to signs.
Rules & Regulations
- Users must keep dogs on leashes going to and from the leash-free area.
- Users must monitor and control their dogs at all times.
- Users must clean up after their dogs.
- Aggressive behavior by dogs is not permitted.
- Dogs must have current licenses and no contagious disease.
- Puppies under 4 months of age are not recommended.
- Spaying and neutering of dogs is recommended. Dogs in season are not allowed.
- Parents must closely supervise their children. Parents must ask permission from the dog owner for children to play with a dog.
- Excessive barking is not allowed.
- Pet treats and other food are not allowed, except as part of a Special Event which has a Park-Use Permit.
- Dogs may NOT drink out of the park water fountains. Bring a bowl which you may fill from the fountain or bring bottled water.
Violations of the above may result in revocation of the leash-free area and/or prosecution under applicable law.
Thank you for your cooperation.